All the new stuff up to now.

Here you can see what is new and added on the site.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY
Aat

All the new stuff up to now.

Bericht door Aat »

03-21-2002. Some new pictures have been added in the family tree overview. Also new site-statistics have been added. We see more traffic al the time.

03-15-2002. Again 2 new translated pages have been added in the "Emphasized" section of the site. "The Family Photo Album" and "A very special meeting".

03-09-2002. 2 new translated pages have been added today in the "Emphasized" section of the site. The first is called "With or without T", the second is about "The youngest Versteegt". I even made my first English poem for this page. I'm proud of myself :-)

03-03-2002. In the family tree overview are pictures added like in the Dutch overview (had to rewrite a program). In the "Genealogy - Search by Surname" part of the site are all the pages updated.

03-01-2002. There is a new page in the "Emphasized" section of the site about the co-operation between Henk and Aat Versteegt.

02-24-2002. Just received an email from Jan Versteegt about the Canadian branch of the Versteegt family (thanks to his father Gerrit Versteegt). We found 3 new relatives with the Versteegt surname we didn't knew before. It will all be visible on the site after the next update of the family tree-overview.

02-23-2002. The family tree-overview is renewed. All the additions of the last weeks are now also visible. I used the newest version of Pro-Gen to generate the overview. That's why the layout of the family tree is a little bit different then before.

02-16-2002. The translating of all the pages into English is going ahead well. It only takes a lot more time then excepted. Today I published the page about our Family Bibles. I want to say thanks to Vincent and Linda (and their family) for all the hard work they do by correcting all the errors I make and making suggestions for improvements.

01-29-2002. I started the site in June 2001 and I think it is now the right time to start translating all the pages on the family site into English. It is of course very well possible that there are spelling-mistakes, or I used bad English. Please feel free to email me at Aat@Versteegt.net if you find any errors. At this time most of the menu choices won't work, but I can assure you we are trying to accomplish the translating-task as soon as possible. So please be patient.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY